Beautifully hung wallpaper without the drama
Wallpaper is capable of making your walls the focus of any room. Hanging wallpaper is an art form and requires serious attention to detail, which is why most people would rather entrust it to the professionals. Wallpaper is a fast and cost-effective way to transform a room and there are thousands of different designs to choose from.
The walls need to be prepared, wallpaper cut perfectly to match patterns and designs, paste carefully applied, and paper hung straight and level. This all requires the knowledge and expertise and most importantly the right tools for the job, for example the correct sized ladders, a sturdy pasting table and the best, sharpest and professional blades possible. Above all you need an eye for detail and a steady hand.
We ensure your chosen design is bubble and wrinkle-free. There will be no scary pattern mismatches and you’ll definitely be the envy of all your DIY friends. We have experience in hanging wall papers from all the top wallpaper designers and we use professional trade adhesives.
We specialise in:
- Advising where to paste wallpaper to make the most of your room
- Hanging paper in awkward areas, such as the hall, landing and stairs
- Lining and papering large or small areas
- Creating beautiful niches and feature walls
- Using quality professional trade wall coverings
- Different types of wallpaper such as vinyl coated paper, fabric, paper backed vinyl/solid sheet vinyl, solid vinyl, paper
- Transforming living spaces, giving them an instant wow factor
Repair, including plastering and replacing skirting boards, and decoration of hall, stairs and landings in our four story house.
This involved stripping sections down to the brick, rendering and plastering, before the walls were papered, painted, and 18 doors were glossed. Russell replaced skirting boards, ensuring exact copies of the originals. He replaced floorboards and built shelves in a cupbo…